Monday, March 14, 2005

I am Back

In more ways than one! :-)


In case you folks thought I was "lost and not found" in Switzerland. I am not. I am back after a wonderful week in the Swiss.

Too tired to write anything interesting other than this news item ..that I am back. I am definetely emotionally and physically drained after the drama(s) and events over the last month. Ideally I would have been happy if the experiences over last one month was spread over 300 years but than I used the word 'ideally' and that is really not the norm in my life.

I promise to write blogs about marriage and other interesting Swiss stuff once I get over this severe writers block that has been... wel.. er.. blocking me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Bharath.
Hope you get out of your writer's block.
The other anu

anantha said...

WB Bharath..