Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sorry For The Break

"Rukavat Ke Liye Kedh hai" --- " Thadangalukku Varunthigirom".

I hate to say " I am sorry I am not blogging now but I will return with more blogs soon". I'd rather post a real blog than just waste space blogging out excuses. But a lot of things are happening in my life. I am *also* travelling a lot these days. Plus ... Plus..I was immersed in our temple's Brahmotsavam festivities all this week. Have been more inside the temple than at home. All this has contributed to this short period of no-blogging. Now I am reasonably free for the next two days after which I am off to Ooty for some rest. Have lots to blog about but Thirumangai Alwar just stole a lot of stuff from God himself and there was a big pursuit... litigation etc :-). I was taping everything live. Its 11:00 PM and I am very very tired. Too tired to Blog. So I hope to throw out some stuff starting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back from your break !

Babs said...

U betta write something soon daa, my alter ego (yeah the betta half they say) is putting me under pressure :-)