- This is the Indian Batting Line-up today
1. Tendulkar 2. Jaffer 3. Sehwag 4. Karthick 5. Kaif 6. Dhoni
I think the bar has been sufficiently lowered for Saurav Ganguly to be in the team.
- I think the following players are nonsense 1.Agarkar 2. Suresh Raina 3. Venugopal Rao 4. Dinesh Mongia 5. Jaffer
- The following players are talented players who may never deliver 1. Laxman 2. Dhoni 3. Yuvraj Singh 4. Sehwag
- In one of those 'I am totally ashamed to be Indian' moments - I think the bar has been sufficiently lowered for Laloo Yadav to be in the parliament (now wait he already is)..well.. I guess even a fool like Navjot Sidhu can be a MP (no wait he already is). I think any bumbling idiot who can't even count to 3 - can now get into the parliament. It is embarassing to think of the idiots who are actually passing comments on the team and Chappell. Someone, an MP, actually said this "a majority of Ganguly fans feel that he should be part of the team and we need to communicate those feelings to the team.". Its not even " a majority of cricket fans" - how embarassing is that?
- So these MPs have sent a comparable idiot called Dilip Vengayasarkar to communicate their retardedness to this team.
- All the experiements have led to just 1 conclusion - that there are only 2 reliable batsman in the team and the rest are bonuses. 1 shot wonders and "i may/may not click today depending on which side of the bed I get up". There needs to be 1 more solid batsman in the line-up. Laxman is an excellent batter for the first 12 runs that he hits and then he gets out. So Laxman is not solid neither is Yuvraj, Kaif or Jaffer. Ganguly isnt solid either but he is better than these fools.
- My god! we really have no bench strength.
- Given the Idiot quotient of the selectors and MPs it is only appropriate that an ODI player like Ganguly be included in the test team. It makes perfect sense in that it does not make sense.
- 2-3 out of the last 3 world cups our progress to the final stages has mainly depended upon 1 guy. In the last WC there seemed to be a semlance of back-up support to that guy. But for a idiot captain who chose to bat second, we might have actually had a shot of winning the finals. This time that guy is more alone than the 1996 WC.
- Edit: Tendulkar's record against RSA is just pathetic. There seems to be no reason why he can do it against Aus and not against RSA. He isn't anybody's bunny and he has shown he can score in RSA. Its just specifically against RSA that he appears like a fool. His career is ending and this record cant be altered significantly. So it will remain that he sucked against RSA. I remember him eschewing playing anything against Fannie De Villers in 1996. They do have that hold over him