Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Graduation 2007

The business school had its own graduation affair on the 27th, a day before the Clinton thing. It was a short simple ceremony, attended by the founder of AOL, and conducted in the basket ball stadium at Chrysler arena. A you tube video here, taken by my section mate, shows the ceremony briefly from the point of view of our section's stand (each section was grouped together for one last time). We were sitting on the basketball court while the family and other guests were sitting on the stands.



Here is another video made by my classmates on a few aspects of the Ross experience. In the next 3 months, as I explore vetti-ness in its full glory, I hope to be writing (a post or two every week) my thoughts about different aspects of MBA program such as applying, studying, and job-searching. Hopefully, what I write is without the marketing fluff and call the good+bad of the program as it is.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dei B,

Drop me a note or give me a call. Evalov naalu Chennai la?

We should meet if possible.

-Vineeth

Vijay said...

Is there a class goof up video, list of class something like that?

Good to know you! Cheers!

regards
Vijay