- India has not lost 271/504 games after Tendulkar's debut [51%].
- Tendulkar has not lost 222/404 games he has played in those 504 games [54%].
- Indian Batting Average in the 504 games after Tendulkar's Debut is 32.0
- Tendulkar's overall batting average in 404 of the 504 games is 44.27 [1.45 times that of India]
- Indian Batting Average when it does not lose matches (those 271 games) after Tendulkar's Debut is 44.8
- Tendulkar's batting average when India has not lost games is 55.81 [1.24 times Indian average]
- India Loses 75% of the games in which Tendulkar fails to reach 30.
- India has not lost 30/41 games where Tendulkar scored a century [73%].
- India has not lost 51/86 games where Tendulkar scored a half-century [60%].
- Rest of India batting order failed to capitalize on Fifty+ starts provided by Tendulkar 46 times.
- 37% of the time Tendulkar provides fifty+ starts Rest of India does not cash in. This contributes to 20% the time India has lost with Tendulkar in the team [46/182].
- India's batting average when it loses is 31.1
- Tendulkar's batting average when India loses is 32.92. [1.05 times ~ same as India average]
P.S: The author is aware of the cliches and proverbs related to statistics.
P.S2: The author believes that if the statistics do not capture the entire truth then the fault lies with the filters/analysis/views applied on those statistics and not the statistic itself.
P.S3: The author does not have sufficient statistical tools to run correlation analysis with oether batsmen/bowlers.