Wednesday, August 27, 2008

On Copying

Not that there is anything wrong with it. But it is a time-honored tradition of this blog to have a hawkeye and point out such things.

Award Winning Photograph on Face Painting:

I suppose the web page I have to credit is a whatatop.com. I got this as a forwarded email. I instantly thought I had seen this image somewhere. After a few minutes of scratching my head I remembered where I had seen it.




Kandaswamy Stills

These images available in the movie's official web page kanthaswamy.net.





7 comments:

Extra-Ordinarily Ordinary said...

Tamil ppadathile idhellam sagajamappa!

Sriram said...

Who is that chick? Does not look like Shriya at all. Vikram fish is hairy. Which is amazing.

R K said...

Good find!

Sriram said...

when i open your blog and hit space bar (for scrolling in mozilla) i get this page

http://earn-your-degree.com/degree/index.php?ext=70000&fil=all

Anonymous said...

At the minimum, they should have used different colours. This indicates gross lack of creativity.

Praveen said...

what about this immage? http://kanthaswamy.net/gallery/kanthaswamy-28.jpg

...may be the movie name should be pirate (no pun intended) of Tamil Nadu or as you say it Thamizh Nadu ;-)

Hawkeye said...

LKS,

adhu correct. ippo ellam source easy'a kandupidikka mudiyalai.

sriram,

chick is sriya. it is amazing only if shriya's fish is hairy. vikram kadakraan.

r.k,

nandri.

sriram,

yes. known problem. no solution. maybe google is cheating me.

anon,

creativity ended with finding a source. after that it is clearly a matter of faithful reproduction.

praveen,

i think the more we see about this movie - the more we will know its inspirations.